File a Complaint Against
Is Vmc Global a Scam Broker?
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Vmc Global promises clients successful and safe trading, but in reality, it is an unlicensed broker that has been the target of warnings by European financial authorities. It is not worth signing up with a broker that has received a reprimand or is on the radar of regulators. Even though Vmc Global promises advanced trading tools and expert brokers, if they have no license, there is nothing to back their claims.
If a broker is legitimate, why shouldn’t they get at least a second-rate license? The fact that Vmc Global has no license at all is an indication that they perhaps did not have good intentions and may not have genuine trading services. After looking carefully at the warning from FI, the Swedish regulator, and consumer complaints we suggest staying away from Vmc Global.
Our experts found out the following about Vmc Global:
- Not licensed
- The subject of a warning by FI, the Swedish regulator
- Fake financial products
- No transparency
Our experts do not recommend Vmc Global. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Vmc Global or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.