Bitcoin Forex Scams
A Guide to Bitcoin Forex Scams
What Is Bitcoin?
Why Are CFDs Controversial?
Common Types of Bitcoin Forex Scams
Pump and Dump
In some cases, these holdings are substantial and will devalue the client’s investments. The clients may have no idea their brokers have made these trades because unscrupulous brokers do not make their holdings or trading activity public. Consumers should be aware that all brokers must disclose their own holdings to prevent pump and dump scams.
- A license from a top-tier regulator
- Transparency about all fees
- Accurate, verifiable contact information and address
- Strong communication
- Realistic claims
- A strong reputation
- An advanced trading platform
- A reasonable withdrawal policy
Other Bitcoin Forex Scams
- Fake forex or bitcoin platforms
- Social Media Imposters encouraging trading or fake charitable giving
- Phony forex apps paid with bitcoin
- Bitcoin phishing through forex trading scams
Do You Need Assistance with a Bitcoin Forex scam? Broker Complaint Registry Will Help
Contact Broker Complaint Registry experts if you have lost money in a bitcoin forex scam. We deal with a variety of issues, including data theft, broker scams, and crypto complaints. Our team will refer you to experts who have vast experience dealing with regulators, banks, and law enforcement. We will provide advice and give you valuable guidance to help you resolve the issue.