File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is SecuredCryptoTraders a Scam Broker?
SecuredCryptoTraders seems like an exciting opportunity to trade crypto assets. The fact that the word “secured” is in the name of the broker may inspire confidence. But should it? We looked at SecuredCryptoTraders’ services and examined the company for more information. We discovered credible complaints that give us pause about trading with SecuredCryptoTraders.
Is SecuredCryptoTraders a Scam or Legit Broker?
SecuredCryptoTraders claims it is registered, but this claim is false. It even gives a registration number as a UK registered entity. However, this number is no longer registered and the license is invalid. One client said they were asked to transfer money directly into the bitcoin wallet of the broker named, Melinda Warren, but this turned out to be an imposter who stole the client’s money. It is much worse when a broker fakes information than when it simply is not present. We do not recommend opening an account with this broker.
Our experts have examined SecuredCryptoTraders and have found the following problems:
- Not regulated–falsified license
- Fake name
- No transparency
- Bad reviews and valid complaints.
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with SecuredCryptoTraders. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with SecuredCryptoTraders or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.