File a Complaint Against
Noble Coin Investment
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Noble Coin Investment
Noble Coin Investment is a Scam Broker?
So who doesn’t want a “stable passive income?” Most people trade to make some extra money but don’t expect to become professional traders. However, Noble Coin Investment actually tells clients they can make a passive income trading a high-risk asset, crypto. They also claim to have many crypto ventures, such as crypto mining.
This may sound good, in addition to the fact that Noble Coin Investment says it is licensed, provides security such as stop-loss that cuts down on trader losses. However, our experts looked a bit deeper and discovered that many of these claims were highly questionable.
Noble Coin Investment a scam or legit broker?
First of all, Noble Coin Investment is not regulated, which is always a bad sign. We do not recommend that anyone trade with an unregulated broker. The broker claims on the website that they are regulated, so not being honest about this calls everything else into question. For instance, they offer automated trading. From a reliable broker, this is a great feature, but a fake broker may mean that they want you to put your money into their hands.
Noble Coin Investment a Scam or Is It Legit?
After looking carefully at Noble Coin Investment, we have found the following:
- No regulation
- Encourages mainly risky investment
- Unsupported claims and promises
- Lack of transparency
We recommend that you avoid this broker. If you have an account, try to withdraw your money and speak to our team about fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.