File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is DMAXTRADE a Scam Broker?
MedTech is not a traditional broker, but provides what seems like a unique investment opportunity. Participants are promised a 5 to 8% daily profit from investments in medical technology. This scheme is not licensed and there is oversight, which is a problem. In addition, there are many complaints about MedTech and rumors that it is a Ponzi scheme. What is the truth about MedTech? Is it a good investment?
Is DMAXTRADE a Scam or Legit Broker?
The promise of a daily return of 5 to 8% sounds unrealistic and this is a huge red flag. Most scams promise outsized returns that do not square with the actual math. In addition, there is no license that will validate MedTech’s claims. Customers say they did not receive their money bank and believe that MedTech may be a Ponzi scheme. An original type of investment may seem exciting, but it is best not to trade with MedTech. It may not be forex or crypto, but it still is risky.
Our experts have examined MedTech and have found the following problems:
- No license
- No transparency
- Bad reviews
- Unrealistic promises
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with MedTech. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with MedTech or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.