File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Iron-Bits a Scam Broker?
Recycling is good for the environment, but when dealing with brokers, beware of recycled or rehashed websites. Iron-Bits is a website that was created from other sites, but it is not clear what the original source was. However, the tendency to copy sites is a red flag and is often the sign of a scam broker. We looked for more information about Iron-Bits.
Is Iron-Bits a Scam or Legit Broker?
Iron-Bits does not appear to have any license. We warn consumers against opening an account with unregulated brokers. In addition, there is no transparency about where it is located or who is running it. Iron-Bits advertises spreads of 7.8, well above the industry average of 1.5 and its leverage is high at 1:400. Even if it were a legitimate broker, Iron-Bits would be an expensive broker with high risk. Therefore, we do not recommend it.
Our experts have examined Iron-Bits and have found the following problems:
- No license
- Copied site
- No contact information
- High spreads
- High leverage
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with Iron-Bits. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with Iron-Bits or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.