File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is FRCM Management a Scam Broker?
FRCM Management seems like an upscale investment broker, but in reality, it is merely a clone of a regulated broker. Broker Complaint Registry researched FRCM Management and has found a serious warning by the FCA or the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. Those behind FRCM Management copied the site from Henyep Capital Market, which holds a license from the FCA. it is fairly easy for scams to clone a reputable site and pretend that they hold a license. This is the case with FRCM Management.
Is FRCM Management a Scam or Legit Broker?
The situation with FRCM Management, unfortunately, happens often. Consumers should be on the alert for cloning scams and to double-check names and licenses before signing up with a broker. Research all services carefully and know that if you have lost money to a scam, you can speak to BCR experts for fund recovery.
Our experts found the following issues with FRCM Management
- No license
- A warning from the FCA
- Proven to be a cloned site.
Our experts do not recommend FRCM Management. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by FRCM Management or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.