File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is DMAXTRADE a Scam Broker?
DMAXTRADE offers forex, stocks, and cryptocurrencies as well as other assets. They feature automated trading and a selection of trading products that are high-risk but are trendy. Is DMAXTRADE a great way to trade or is it a scheme? One thing to be concerned about is that the minimum to start an account is 50 euros at one level and jumps to 20,000 euros at the next level. This seems an aggressive method to get clients to deposit huge amounts.
Is DMAXTRADE a Scam or Legit Broker?
No license could be found for DMAXTRADE. This is always a bad sign. Worse yet, DMAXTRADE falsely claims that they are regulated. This is terrible because many consumers trust this statement without checking it out. DMAXTRADE has no license and has received a warning from the FMA or New Zealand’s Financial Market Authority.
Our experts have examined DMAXTRADE and have found the following problems:
- No license
- Warning from the FMA
- Aggressive tactics to encourage more deposits
- Unrealistic promises
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with DMAXTRADE. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with DMAXTRADE or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.