File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is BitTrader a Scam Broker?
BitTrader is an automated trading platform that has received a lot of buzz. The site and positive reviews highlight its fast speeds and easy trading. Clients only have to set the parameters of trading and the bot does the rest. However, is BitTrader really what it seems and does it live up to the praise? Our experts examined this platform and while it may not be a scam, there are some red flags that give pause for thought.
Is BitTrader a Scam or Legit Broker?
There are plenty of good reviews about BitTrader, but the question is, are they real? Even a scam operation can create impressive content. The reason we are wary of BitTrader is that it doesn’t appear to have a license and it makes impossible promises, like a 99% success rate, virtually no losses. Also, its descriptions are unprofessional and vague. They say a “group of experts” designed the technology, but we aren’t told who they are.
Our experts have examined BitTrader and have found the following issues:
- No license
- Impossible promises
- Lack of transparency
BitTrader may be a legit platform, but we do have concerns and recommend a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with BitTrader or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.