File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Bitcoin mining seems exciting and recalls the days of the California Gold Rush. However, the truth is less romantic. Bitclub Mining has been caught as a scam by the Department of Justice and its founders have been charged with wire fraud. The names of those charged are here so you can avoid any future scams they may be involved with.
Is Bitclub Mining a Scam or Legit Broker?
Obviously, Bitclub Mining is out of commission since it was caught by the Department of Justice. Still, it is useful to do this review to demonstrate how this has all of the hallmarks of a crypto scam. It was a scam broker, a Ponzi scheme, and an MLM all in one. Bitclub Mining was an unregulated broker that promised stable income and encouraged people to recruit their friends. Those who invested their money needed fund recovery services to retrieve it.
Our experts have examined Bitclub Mining and have found the following problems:
- No license
- Extravagant claims
- Aggressive tactics
- No proof of returns
- Lack of transparency
This is the information we discovered through our own investigation and customer reviews. Clients should beware of schemes like Bitclub Mining. Instead, research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with Bitclub Mining or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.