File a Complaint Against
Know your options and recover your funds
Antari Group Complaint-Antari Group Review
Is Antari Group a Scam Broker?
Antari group may seem like any other broker. It even has some features that many traders may find appealing, such as automated trading. It claims to offer proprietary software. These may seem like significant benefits, but since Antari is not licensed, they can’t be trusted to stand by their claims or to provide clients with real service.
The first thing to look for when you research brokers is a license from a reliable broker. Antari Group doesn’t have a license and therefore, there is no oversight, no organization that can ensure the broker is delivering for customers. Beware of unreliable brokers that offer software. Often this software is a fake that is designed to steal your data, which can land you in an even bigger mess than simply losing some money–it can even result in identity theft.
Here are some problems we have discovered from our research on Antari Group and reviews:
- Not regulated
- Fake automated trading and software
- Warnings about this broker from regulators
- Clients asked to make repeated deposits without proof of returns
- Content is cloned from another site
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.