File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors NESU LOANS – Regarding fraudulent or manipulative practices (insider dealing, market manipulation, misrepresentation of material information, etc.)
If you are looking for a loan, you may have come across NESU LOANS, a company that claims to offer fast and easy financing for various purposes. But before you apply, you should be aware that NESU LOANS is not a regulated or authorised firm in the UK or Ireland, and it may be involved in fraudulent activities.
In this blog post, we will review the details of NESU LOANS, including its regulation and compliance, customer reviews, products and services, location, customer service, and conclusion. We will also provide some tips on how to avoid falling victim to loan scams and how to find legitimate lenders.
NESU LOANS is a company that advertises loans ranging from £1,000 to £50,000, with repayment terms from 12 to 60 months. The company claims to have offices in London and Dublin, and to operate in the UK and Ireland. The company also claims to have a website, www.nesuloans.com, where customers can apply online and get instant approval.
However, a closer look at the company reveals that it is not what it seems. NESU LOANS is not registered or authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK or the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) in Ireland. This means that the company is not subject to any regulatory oversight or consumer protection laws. It also means that customers who deal with NESU LOANS have no recourse or compensation if something goes wrong.
Moreover, NESU LOANS may be using false or misleading contact details, such as addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses. The company may also be impersonating another business or individual, or using stolen or cloned information. For example, the address in London that NESU LOANS provides is actually the address of a different company called NELSONS SOLICITORS LLP. The address in Dublin that NESU LOANS provides is actually the address of a shopping centre called GRAFTON STREET CENTRE.
Regulation and Compliance:
As mentioned above, NESU LOANS is not regulated or authorised by the FCA or the CBI. This means that the company is operating illegally and may be involved in scamming customers. The FCA and the CBI have issued warnings about NESU LOANS and other similar unauthorised firms that offer loans online.
According to the FCA and the CBI, some of the signs of a loan scam are:
– The firm asks you to pay an upfront fee before you can access the loan. This fee may be called an application fee, a processing fee, an insurance fee, a transfer fee, or a tax fee. The firm may ask you to pay this fee by bank transfer, wire transfer, gift card, or cryptocurrency. Once you pay the fee, the firm may disappear with your money or ask you for more fees.
– The firm offers you a loan without checking your credit history or affordability. The firm may claim that they can approve your loan regardless of your credit score or income. The firm may also claim that they can provide you with a loan without any paperwork or verification.
– The firm contacts you out of the blue by phone, email, text message, or social media. The firm may use high-pressure tactics to persuade you to take out a loan. The firm may also use fake or spoofed phone numbers or email addresses to make it look like they are calling from a legitimate company or organisation.
– The firm asks you to provide personal or financial information that is not relevant to the loan application. The firm may ask you for your bank account details, card details, PINs, passwords, security codes, or identity documents. The firm may use this information to access your accounts or commit identity theft.
If you encounter any of these signs, you should avoid dealing with the firm and report it to the FCA or the CBI as soon as possible. You should also check the FCA Register and the CBI Register to see if the firm is authorised or registered before you apply for a loan.
One way to find out more about a company is to read customer reviews from other people who have dealt with them. However, you should be careful not to rely solely on customer reviews, as some of them may be fake or paid for by the company itself.
A quick search on Google reveals that there are very few customer reviews about NESU LOANS online. Most of them are negative and warn others not to trust the company. For example,
– One reviewer on Trustpilot said that they applied for a loan from NESU LOANS and were asked to pay £250 as an insurance fee. They paid the fee but never received the loan. They tried to contact the company but got no response.
– Another reviewer on Trustpilot said that they received an email from NESU LOANS offering them a loan of £10,000. They were asked to pay £500 as a transfer fee. They paid the fee but the loan was never transferred. They contacted the company but were told that they had to pay another £500 as a tax fee. They realised that it was a scam and reported it to the police.
– A third reviewer on Trustpilot said that they received a call from NESU LOANS offering them a loan of £5,000. They were asked to provide their bank details and identity documents. They gave the information but later found out that their account was hacked and their money was stolen.
These reviews suggest that NESU LOANS is not a trustworthy or reputable company and that customers should avoid dealing with them.
Products and Services:
NESU LOANS claims to offer loans for various purposes, such as debt consolidation, home improvement, car purchase, wedding, holiday, education, medical, or business. The company claims to offer loans ranging from £1,000 to £50,000, with repayment terms from 12 to 60 months. The company also claims to offer competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options.
However, these claims are not backed by any evidence or guarantee. NESU LOANS does not provide any information about the actual cost of the loan, such as the annual percentage rate (APR), the monthly installment, the total amount repayable, or the fees and charges. The company also does not provide any terms and conditions or loan agreements that customers can review before applying.
Moreover, NESU LOANS may not actually provide any loans at all. The company may be using the loan offer as bait to lure customers into paying upfront fees or providing personal or financial information. The company may then disappear with the money or use the information to commit fraud.
Therefore, customers should be wary of the products and services that NESU LOANS claims to offer and should look for alternative sources of financing.
NESU LOANS claims to have offices in London and Dublin, and to operate in the UK and Ireland. However, these claims are false and misleading. NESU LOANS is not registered or authorised in either country and does not have any physical presence or legal entity there.
The addresses that NESU LOANS provides are actually the addresses of other businesses or locations that have nothing to do with the company. For example,
– The address in London that NESU LOANS provides is actually the address of a different company called NELSONS SOLICITORS LLP. This is a law firm that specialises in personal injury, family law, employment law, and property law. The law firm has confirmed that they have no connection with NESU LOANS and that they have reported the matter to the FCA.
– The address in Dublin that NESU LOANS provides is actually the address of a shopping centre called GRAFTON STREET CENTRE. This is a retail complex that houses various shops, restaurants, cafes, and services. The shopping centre has confirmed that they have no connection with NESU LOANS and that they have reported the matter to the CBI.
These addresses are likely to be used by NESU LOANS to create a false impression of legitimacy and credibility. Customers should not trust these addresses or visit them in person.
NESU LOANS claims to have a customer service team that is available 24/7 by phone or email. The company claims to provide friendly and professional support to customers who have any questions or issues regarding their loans.
However, these claims are also dubious and unreliable. NESU LOANS may not have a genuine customer service team at all. The company may use fake or spoofed phone numbers or email addresses to communicate with customers. The company may also use automated messages or scripts to respond to customers.
Moreover, NESU LOANS may not provide any support or assistance to customers who have problems or complaints about their loans. The company may ignore or block customers who try to contact them after paying upfront fees or providing personal or financial information. The company may also refuse to refund or cancel the loan if customers change their minds or realise that they have been scammed.
Therefore, customers should not expect any customer service from NESU LOANS, and should report any suspicious or unsolicited contact from them.
In conclusion, NESU LOANS is not a legitimate lender but a scam operation that targets unsuspecting customers who need loans. The company is not regulated or authorised by the FCA or the CBI, and it uses false or misleading contact details and information. The company may also charge upfront fees or request personal or financial information from customers before disappearing with their money or committing fraud.
Customers should avoid dealing with NESU LOANS at all costs and should report them to the FCA or the CBI if they encounter them online or offline. Customers should also check the FCA Register and the CBI Register before applying for any loans online and should look for authorised and reputable lenders who can offer fair and transparent terms and conditions.