File a Complaint Against
digitalxvalue.co — Review
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Digitalxvalue.co presents itself as a platform that allows users to trade various financial instruments, such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. However, there is little information about the company behind the website, its history, or its credentials. The website does not disclose any license number, registration details, or contact address. Moreover, the website uses a generic domain name that is similar to other legitimate websites, such as digitalvalue.co or digitalvalue.com. This could be a deliberate attempt to confuse and mislead potential customers.
Regulation and Compliance:
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing an online broker is whether it is regulated by a reputable authority that can ensure fair and transparent trading practices, protect customer funds, and provide dispute resolution mechanisms. Digitalxvalue.co is not regulated by any such authority and has been blacklisted by the ASIC as an unlicensed entity that could be involved in a scam. The ASIC warns that digitalxvalue.co may be operating without proper authorization, may not comply with Australian laws and regulations, and may not have adequate safeguards to protect customer money. The ASIC advises investors to avoid dealing with digitalxvalue.co and to check its list of licensed entities before making any investment decisions.
Another way to assess the credibility and reputation of an online broker is to look for customer reviews and feedback from other traders who have used its services. However, we could not find any reliable or independent reviews about digitalxvalue.co on the internet. This could indicate that the website is either very new or very unpopular, or that it has been manipulating or deleting negative reviews. Either way, this does not inspire confidence in the quality or reliability of its services.
Products and Services:
Digitalxvalue.co claims to offer a variety of trading products and services, such as multiple account types, a web-based trading platform, a mobile app, educational resources, market news, and customer support. However, these claims are not backed up by any evidence or details. For example, the website does not provide any screenshots or features of its trading platform or app, nor does it specify the trading conditions or fees for each account type. The educational resources and market news are also very generic and outdated and do not reflect the current market trends or events. Customer support is also very limited and unresponsive, as the website only provides an email address and a phone number that is not operational.
Digitalxvalue.co does not disclose its physical location or address on its website, which is a major red flag for any online business. This makes it difficult to verify its identity or legitimacy and also raises questions about its jurisdiction and legal status. The website only mentions that it is owned by a company called Digital Value Ltd., but does not provide any information about this company or where it is registered. The only clue we have about its location is the phone number that it provides on its website, which has a country code of +44. This suggests that it may be based in the United Kingdom, but this is not confirmed.
Digitalxvalue.co claims to offer 24/7 customer service via email and phone, but this is not true. We tried to contact them via both methods, but we did not receive any reply or answer. The email address that they provide on their website is [email protected], which is very generic and unprofessional. The phone number that they provide on their website is +44 203 807 1539, which is also very suspicious as it does not match the format of UK phone numbers. Moreover, when we called this number, we heard a recorded message that said “The number you have dialed is not in service”. This indicates that the number is either fake or disconnected.
Is Your Money Safe in an unregulated company?
The answer is no. If you deposit money with an unregulated company like digitalxvalue.co, you are exposing yourself to a high risk of losing your money without any recourse or compensation. Unregulated companies are not bound by any rules or standards that can ensure the safety and security of your funds. They may use your money for their purposes, such as paying other customers or covering their operational costs. They may also refuse to process your withdrawal requests, charge you hidden fees, manipulate your trades, or close your account without notice. In case of any dispute or complaint, you will have no legal protection or authority to turn to for help.
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers
To avoid falling victim to fraudulent brokers like digitalxvalue.co, you should always do your due diligence and research before investing your money with any online entity. Here are some tips on how to protect yourself from scams:
– Check the regulatory status of the broker. Only deal with brokers that are licensed and regulated by reputable authorities, such as the ASIC, the FCA, the CySEC, or the NFA. You can verify the license number and registration details of the broker on the official websites of these authorities.
– Check the reputation and feedback of the broker. Look for customer reviews and testimonials from other traders who have used the broker’s services. You can find these reviews on various websites, forums, blogs, or social media platforms. Avoid brokers that have a lot of negative reviews, complaints, or unresolved issues.
– Check the website and domain name of the broker. Look for signs of professionalism and credibility, such as a clear and informative website, a secure and encrypted connection, a unique and relevant domain name, and a valid contact address and phone number. Avoid brokers that have a poorly designed or incomplete website, a generic or misleading domain name, or no contact details.
– Check the terms and conditions of the broker. Read carefully the terms and conditions of the broker before signing up or depositing any money. Look for any clauses that may limit your rights or expose you to risks, such as withdrawal restrictions, fees, bonuses, leverage, margin calls, or conflicts of interest. Avoid brokers that have vague or unfair terms and conditions.
– Check the trading platform and app of the broker. Test the trading platform and app of the broker before opening a live account. Look for features and functions that can enhance your trading experience, such as a user-friendly interface, fast execution, accurate prices, multiple instruments, indicators, charts, tools, news, and analysis. Avoid brokers that have a faulty or outdated trading platform or app.
Digitalxvalue.co is a website that claims to offer online trading services, but it is not regulated by any reputable authority and has been flagged by the ASIC as a potential scam. The website does not provide any information about its company, location, products, services, or customer support. The website also uses a generic domain name that is similar to other legitimate websites. The website may be operating without proper authorization, may not comply with Australian laws and regulations, and may not have adequate safeguards to protect customer money. The website may also be involved in fraudulent activities, such as refusing to process withdrawals, charging hidden fees, manipulating trades, or closing accounts without notice. We advise investors to avoid dealing with digitalxvalue.co and to check the ASIC’s list of licensed entities before making any investment decisions.