File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors BeGlobalFund – Regarding registration of issuance, offer or sale of securities/derivatives, and reporting requirements
Overview of BeGlobalFund:
BeGlobalFund is a company that claims to offer online trading services in various financial markets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. The company claims to have over 10 years of experience in the industry and to provide advanced trading platforms, competitive spreads, fast execution, and professional support.
Regulation and Compliance of BeGlobalFund:
However, according to a recent warning issued by the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC), BeGlobalFund is not registered to trade in or advise on securities or derivatives in Alberta. The ASC also stated that BeGlobalFund has not filed any prospectus or exempt distribution reports with the ASC, which are required for any issuance, offer, or sale of securities or derivatives in Alberta. The ASC advised investors to exercise caution when dealing with BeGlobalFund and to check the registration status of any person or company offering investment opportunities.
Customer Reviews of BeGlobalFund:
A quick search on the internet reveals that BeGlobalFund has received many negative reviews from customers who have complained about various issues, such as difficulty in withdrawing funds, poor customer service, hidden fees, false promises, and manipulation of prices. Some customers have even reported that BeGlobalFund is a scam and that they have lost their money to the company.
Products and Services Offered By BeGlobalFund:
BeGlobalFund claims to offer a variety of products and services to its customers, such as:
– Four types of trading accounts: Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum
– A web-based trading platform that supports multiple languages and devices
– A mobile app that allows trading on the go
– A demo account that allows practicing trading with virtual funds
– A range of educational resources, such as webinars, videos, articles, and ebooks
– A dedicated account manager and 24/7 customer support
However, these products and services may not be as good as they seem. For example, the web-based trading platform may not have all the features and tools that a professional trader needs, such as technical indicators, charting tools, and market news. The mobile app may not be compatible with all devices and operating systems. The demo account may not reflect the real market conditions and trading environment. The educational resources may not be updated and relevant. The account manager and customer support may not be responsive and helpful.
Location of BeGlobalFund:
BeGlobalFund claims to be located at 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU United Kingdom. However, this address may not be accurate or legitimate. According to the UK Companies House website, there is no company registered under the name of BeGlobalFund at this address. Moreover, this address is known to be used by many other companies that have been flagged as scams or unregulated brokers by various authorities.
Customer Service Provided By BeGlobalFund:
BeGlobalFund claims to provide 24/7 customer service via phone, email, live chat, and contact form. However, many customers have reported that they have experienced poor customer service from BeGlobalFund. Some of the common complaints are:
– Long waiting times and delays in getting a response
– Unprofessional and rude attitude from the representatives
– Lack of knowledge and expertise on the products and services
– Refusal to process withdrawal requests or provide refunds
– Pressure to deposit more money or upgrade to higher accounts
– Threats and harassment if customers try to complain or leave negative reviews
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers:
If you are considering investing with BeGlobalFund or any other online broker, you should take some defensive measures to protect yourself from potential frauds or scams. Some of the steps you can take are:
– Do your research on the broker’s background, reputation, regulation, registration, products, services, fees, etc.
– Check the broker’s website for any red flags, such as spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, unrealistic claims, fake testimonials, etc.
– Verify the broker’s address and contact details with official sources
– Avoid brokers that offer too-good-to-be-true deals or bonuses
– Read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up or making any transactions
– Use only secure payment methods and avoid sharing your personal or financial information with anyone
– Keep records of all your communications and transactions with the broker
– Report any suspicious or fraudulent activities to the relevant authorities
Based on the information above, it is clear that BeGlobalFund is not a trustworthy or reliable broker. The company is not regulated or registered in Alberta or any other jurisdiction. The company has not complied with the reporting requirements for securities or derivatives. The company has received many negative reviews and complaints from customers. The company’s products and services are not as good as they claim. The company’s location and customer service are questionable. Therefore, we advise you to stay away from BeGlobalFund and look for other reputable and regulated brokers that can offer you a safe and secure trading experience.