File a Complaint Against
Is First UK Bonds Scam Broker?
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
First UK Savings Bonds
Is First UK Savings Bonds a Scam Broker?
First UK Savings Bonds sounds like a sensible place to trust with your money. Bonds are often considered to be a safe investment and are often less risky than stocks. However, there are even scams attached to bonds and not just forex and cryptocurrencies. Bond scams tend to take the form of cloned sites. The FCA has called out First UK Savings Bonds as a cloned-site scam.
Is First UK Savings Bonds a Scam or Legit Broker?
Broker Complaint Registry comes across many of these cloned sites, and they rob consumers of millions. It is fairly easy to copy a website and to offer a fake service in the guise of a genuine one. In many cases, the only thing that identifies the cloned site as a fake is the address and some differences in the web content. It is important to examine a website carefully to ensure it is genuine before investing money.
Our experts found out the following about First UK Savings Bonds:
- Not licensed
- Identified by FCA as a cloned site
- Fake investment products
Our experts do not recommend First UK Savings Bonds. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by First UK Savings Bonds or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.