File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors Techberry.online – This is a suspected imposter entity. It may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with:
– a registered Australian business;
– Australian financial services licensee;
– Australian credit licensee; and/or
– the authorized representatives or employees of the business or licensee.
Overview of techberry.online:
Techberry.online is a website that claims to offer online trading services in various financial markets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The website claims to have over 10 years of experience and to provide advanced trading platforms, educational resources, and professional customer support. However, many red flags suggest that techberry.online is not a legitimate or trustworthy broker.
Regulation and Compliance of techberry.online:
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing an online broker is whether they are regulated by a reputable authority that can protect your rights and interests as an investor. Techberry.online claims to be regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), which is the main regulator of financial services in Australia. However, this claim is false and misleading. ASIC has issued a warning that techberry.online is a suspected imposter entity that may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with, a registered Australian business; Australian financial services licensee; Australian credit licensee; and/or the authorised representatives or employees of the business or licensee. This means that techberry.online is not authorized to provide financial services in Australia and may be operating illegally or fraudulently. If you deal with techberry.online, you risk losing your money and personal information to scammers.
Customer Reviews of techberry.online:
Another way to assess the credibility and reputation of an online broker is to look at the customer reviews and feedback from other traders who have used their services. Techberry.online does not have any genuine or positive customer reviews on its website or any independent review platforms. Instead, there are many complaints and warnings from traders who have been scammed by techberry.online. Some of the common issues reported by victims include:
– Difficulty in withdrawing funds or closing accounts
– Aggressive or misleading marketing tactics
– Unauthorized charges or fees
– Poor or non-existent customer service
– Manipulation of trading results or prices
– False or exaggerated claims about profits or returns
Products and Services Offered By techberry.online:
Techberry.online claims to offer a wide range of products and services for online trading, such as:
– Four types of trading accounts with different features and benefits
– Access to over 250 trading instruments across various markets
– Multiple trading platforms, including web-based, desktop, and mobile versions
– Educational resources, such as webinars, ebooks, videos, and articles
– Market analysis, news, and signals
– Dedicated account managers and 24/7 customer support
However, these claims are not verified or supported by any evidence or testimonials. Moreover, they are likely to be false or exaggerated, as techberry.online does not have the necessary licenses or authorizations to provide these products and services in Australia or elsewhere.
Location of techberry.online:
Techberry.online does not disclose its physical address or contact details on its website. This is a common sign of a scam broker that wants to avoid detection or accountability. The only way to contact techberry.online is through an online form, an email address, or a phone number. However, these methods are unreliable and unresponsive, as many customers have reported that they never received any reply or assistance from techberry.online.
Customer Service Provided By techberry.online:
Techberry.online claims to provide professional and friendly customer service 24/7 through various channels, such as phone, email, live chat, and social media. However, this claim is contradicted by the numerous complaints and negative reviews from customers who have experienced poor or non-existent customer service from techberry.online. Many customers have reported that they were ignored, lied to, pressured, or harassed by techberry.online’s representatives. Some customers have also reported that they were blocked or banned from contacting techberry.online after requesting a withdrawal or filing a complaint.
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers:
If you have been scammed by techberry.online or any other fraudulent broker, you should take the following steps to protect yourself and recover your money:
– Stop all communication and transactions with the broker
– Report the scam to ASIC and other relevant authorities
– Contact your bank or payment provider and request a chargeback or dispute
– Seek legal advice or assistance from a reputable recovery agency
– Warn other traders and share your experience on online forums and review platforms
Techberry.online is a suspected imposter entity that may be scamming Australian investors by pretending to be regulated by ASIC. The website is full of false and misleading claims about its products and services and has no genuine or positive customer reviews. If you deal with techberry.online, you risk losing your money and personal information to scammers. Therefore, we advise you to avoid this broker at all costs and choose a regulated and reputable broker instead.