File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Secure Finance is neither secure nor is it finance. Secure Finance has been identified as a fake and fraudulent service by the FCA. It was fined for debt collection harassment. These are serious violations and it is safe to say that Secure Finance should be avoided. There are so many licensed and legitimate financial services that it is not worth taking the risk with one that has been proven to be a scam.
Is Secure Finance a Scam or Legit Broker?
Secure Finance is not regulated and it does not really provide financial services. Instead, it disguises itself as a financial services company and tricks its clients. According to the statement about Secure Finance, it renewed client loans when they could not pay and did not allow their clients to pay off loans in installments without clarifying this ahead of time. Secure Finance practices are predatory and their bait and switch tactics and should be avoided.
Our experts found out the following about Secure Finance:
- Not licensed
- Fined in the UK for debt collection harassment
- Fake financial products
Our experts do not recommend Secure Finance. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Secure Finance or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
Our experts found the following issues with FRCM Management
- No license
- A warning from the FCA
- Proven to be a cloned site.
Our experts do not recommend FRCM Management. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by FRCM Management or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.