File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Salvax Limited a Scam Broker?
Visitors to the Plutus Finances website are invited to “unlock the potential of your cryptocurrencies” and they are promised “true financial freedom.” The latter should seem odd because reliable brokers do not tend to talk about “financial freedom” but instead claim they can help clients make some extra money or grow their nest eggs. The site is very sparse and economical. It may look stylish, but it lacks some essential information.
Is Plutus Finances a Scam or Legit Broker?
A site can be minimalist, but it should at least tell visitors on other pages who the brokers are, what their professional background is, and whether or not they are licensed. There is little transparency on the Plutus Finances site. Not only could we not find a license for Plutus Finances, but the broker has received a warning from the FCA. This implies that Plutus Finances has claimed to have a license that it does not have. There are too many problems with Plutus Finances.
Our experts found the following issues with Plutus Finances.
- No license
- Warning by FCA
- No Transparency
Our experts do not recommend Plutus Finances. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Plutus Finances or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.