File a Complaint Against
Office of Financial Affairs
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Office of Financial Affairs Complaint – Office of Financial Affairs Review
Is Office of Financial Affairs a Scam Broker?
If you have traded with Office of Financial Affairs and believe you have been scammed by them you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker Complaint Registry it’s our job to make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is Office of Financial Affairs a scam or legit broker?
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.