File a Complaint Against
Is New Traders Holdings FX Scam Broker?
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
New Traders Holdings FX
New Traders Holdings FX claims to offer MetaTrader 4 and says it is licensed. It has a UK phone number but is located in the Marshall Islands. After investigating New Traders Holdings FX, we have found that many of its claims are misleading. There are a number of regulators who have issued warnings about New Traders Holdings FX.
New Traders Holdings FX is not legitimate. It pretends to be licensed when the FCA issued a warning that it does not hold an FCA license. Austrian regulators also sounded the alarm about this broker. Its claim that it offers MetaTrader 4 is not true and it tries to disguise its actual location, which is in the Marshall Islands.
Our experts found out the following about New Traders Holdings FX
- Misleads clients about licensing
- Warnings about New Traders Holdings FX from the FCA and Austrian regulator
- Deceptive claims about location and platform
- No transparency
Our experts do not recommend New Traders Holdings Fx. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by New Traders Holdings FX or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.