File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Nazfield Consultancy a Scam Broker?
Nazfield Consultancy says it offers clients trading services, but it has received warnings from the FCA and from expert reviewers who have pointed out that it has no license and doesn’t even have a registered office. These warnings should be sufficient to warn consumers against trading with this broker. Not having a license or showing transparency about the identities of the brokers are often red flags for scams.
Is Nazfield Consultancy a Scam or Legit Broker?
Not only does Nazfield Consultancy have no license, but the FCA has singled it out as a fraud. This implies that Nazfield Consultancy has claimed to have a license, because the FCA is disavowing any association with this broker. It is important for brokers to have licenses because if something goes wrong, there can be action taken against unscrupulous financial services. Broker Complaint Registry counsels consumers who have lost money in broker scams. We also provide advice on avoiding scam brokers.
Our experts found the following issues with Nazfield Consultancy.
- No license
- Warning by the FCA
- No transparency
Our experts do not recommend Nazfield Consultancy. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Nazfield Consultancy or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.