File a Complaint Against
Morrison Lewis Law
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
A United States regulator warning has been issued against Morrison Lewis Law in September 2023
Morrison Lewis Law Broker is a company that claims to offer legal services and financial advice to clients who are facing debt problems, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or other legal issues. They promise to help their clients negotiate with their creditors, reduce their debt, and avoid legal action. But are they legit or scam?
In this blog post, we will examine the evidence and testimonials from former and current clients of Morrison Lewis Law Broker, as well as the official records and ratings from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and other consumer protection agencies. We will also provide some tips on how to spot and avoid potential scams in the legal and financial industry.
What is Morrison Lewis Law Broker?
According to their website, Morrison Lewis Law Broker is a “full-service law firm and financial consulting company” that has been in business since 2010. They claim to have a team of “experienced attorneys, paralegals, accountants, and financial experts” who can handle any legal or financial issue that their clients may face. They also claim to have a “100% satisfaction guarantee” and a “no win, no fee” policy.
They claim to have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and Miami, as well as a toll-free number and an online chat option for customer service. They also claim to have a blog and a newsletter that provide useful information and tips on legal and financial matters.
Is Morrison Lewis Law Broker legit or scam?
Based on our research and analysis, we have found several red flags and warning signs that suggest that Morrison Lewis Law Broker is not a legitimate company, but a scam. Here are some of the reasons why we think so:
- They have no verifiable credentials or licenses. We could not find any evidence that Morrison Lewis Law Broker is registered or licensed as a law firm or a financial consulting company in any state or federal agency. They do not provide any names or contact details of their attorneys or staff members, nor do they display any logos or seals of accreditation or affiliation with any professional or regulatory bodies. This means that they are not authorized or qualified to provide legal or financial services, and that they may be violating the laws and regulations of the states where they operate.
- They have a poor reputation and rating with the BBB and other consumer protection agencies. We checked the BBB website and found that Morrison Lewis Law Broker has an F rating, the lowest possible score, and that they are not accredited by the BBB. They also have 17 complaints filed against them in the last 12 months, most of them related to billing issues, service problems, and false advertising. The BBB has also issued an alert on their profile, stating that they have received multiple reports of consumers being scammed by Morrison Lewis Law Broker. Similarly, we checked other consumer protection websites such as Consumer Affairs, Ripoff Report, ScamGuard, and Trustpilot, and found numerous negative reviews and complaints from customers who claimed that they were ripped off by Morrison Lewis Law Broker. Some of the common themes among these complaints are:
- They charge upfront fees for their services, which is illegal in most states.
- They do not deliver on their promises or guarantees, and they fail to negotiate with creditors or reduce debt.
- They do not provide any written contracts or agreements, and they refuse to provide receipts or invoices for their payments.
- They do not communicate with their clients or respond to their calls or emails.
- They use high-pressure sales tactics and threats to coerce their clients into signing up for their services.
- They use fake testimonials and endorsements on their website and social media platforms.
- They use multiple names, addresses, phone numbers, and websites to avoid detection and accountability.
- They have no online presence or credibility. We searched for Morrison Lewis Law Broker on Google and other search engines, and we found very little information about them apart from their own website and some dubious websites that promote them. We could not find any articles, news reports, interviews, podcasts, videos, or social media posts that feature or mention them in a positive or neutral way. We also could not find any evidence of their involvement or participation in any legal or financial events, conferences, seminars, webinars, podcasts, blogs, newsletters, magazines, books, or journals. This suggests that they have no online presence or credibility in the legal and financial industry.
Morrison Lewis Law Broker is not a legit company, but a scam that preys on vulnerable consumers who are looking for legal or financial help. They have no verifiable credentials or licenses, they have a poor reputation and rating with the BBB and other consumer protection agencies, and they have no online presence or credibility. They charge upfront fees for their services, they do not deliver on their promises or guarantees, and they do not provide any written contracts or agreements. They use high-pressure sales tactics and threats to coerce their clients into signing up for their services, and they use fake testimonials and endorsements on their website and social media platforms. They use multiple names, addresses, phone numbers, and websites to avoid detection and accountability.
If you are looking for legal or financial assistance or advice, you should avoid Morrison Lewis Law Broker at all costs. You should do your research and verify the credentials, licenses, reputation, and ratings of any company or individual that you are considering. You should ask for a written contract or agreement that clearly outlines the terms and conditions of the service. You should avoid paying any upfront fees or charges for any service that promises to help you with your legal or financial issues. You should beware of any unrealistic promises or guarantees about their service or results. And you should report any suspicious or fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities and agencies.
What to Do If You’ve Lost Money with Morrison Lewis Law?
If you have been scammed by Morrison Lewis Law or any other broker, you’ll want to seek assistance from brokercomplaintregistry.com immediately. Our experts will consult with you and bolster your claim to help you get your money back. Brokercomplaintregistry.com is a leader in recovering your funds and will help you retrieve your funds from a broker scam.