File a Complaint Against
London Acquisition Group
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
London Acquisition Group Complaint – London Acquisition Group Review
Is London Acquisition Group a Scam Broker?
If you have traded with London Acquisition Group and believe you have been scammed by them you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker Complaint Registry it’s our job to make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is London Acquisition Group a scam or legit broker?
London Acquisition Group has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with London Acquisition Group contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If the London Acquisition Group has done the following, you have probably a victim of London Acquisition Group scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.