File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors jjp-ex.io – This is a suspected imposter entity. It may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with:
– a registered Australian business;
– Australian financial services licensee;
– Australian credit licensee; and/or
– the authorised representatives or employees of the business or licensee.
Overview of jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io is a website that allows users to buy and sell various cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and more. The website claims to have over 2 million registered users and to process over $1 billion in daily trading volume. It also claims to offer low fees, high liquidity, multiple payment methods, advanced security features, and 24/7 customer support. However, these claims are not verified by any independent sources or regulators and may be false or exaggerated.
Regulation and Compliance of jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io is not regulated or licensed by any reputable authority in the cryptocurrency industry. It does not have any registration or incorporation details on its website, nor does it disclose any information about its owners or operators. It also does not comply with the anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations that apply to financial service providers in Australia. This means that jp-ex.io is not subject to any oversight or supervision by ASIC or any other regulator, and does not have to follow any rules or standards that protect the interests and rights of its customers.
Customer Reviews of jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io has received many negative reviews and complaints from its customers on various online platforms, such as Trustpilot, Reddit, Scamwatch, and others. Some of the common issues that customers have reported are:
– Difficulty in withdrawing funds from their accounts
– Unauthorised charges or deductions from their bank accounts or credit cards
– Poor or non-existent customer service
– False or misleading advertising
– Technical glitches or errors on the website or app
– Account suspension or termination without explanation or notice
– Loss of funds due to hacking or phishing attacks
Many customers have also claimed that jp-ex.io is a scam or a Ponzi scheme that uses fake testimonials, bots, or paid actors to lure unsuspecting investors into depositing money into their platform, and then refuses to let them withdraw their money or profits.
Products and Services Offered By jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io offers a range of products and services to its customers, such as:
– Spot trading: This is the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies at the current market price.
– Margin trading: This is the borrowing of funds from the platform to trade with leverage, which can amplify the potential gains or losses of a trade.
– Futures trading: This is the buying and selling of contracts that agree to exchange a certain amount of cryptocurrency at a predetermined price and date in the future.
– Options trading: This is the buying and selling of contracts that give the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell a certain amount of cryptocurrency at a specified price and date in the future.
– Staking: This is the locking of a certain amount of cryptocurrency in the platform to earn interest or rewards.
– Lending: This is the lending of cryptocurrency to other users or the platform to earn interest.
– Mining: This is the use of computing power to verify transactions on the blockchain network and earn rewards.
However, these products and services are not regulated or guaranteed by any authority or insurance scheme and may involve high risks and fees. Customers may also face legal consequences if they use these products and services without complying with the tax laws or reporting obligations in their jurisdiction.
Location of jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io does not disclose its physical location or address on its website or app. It only provides an email address and a phone number for contact purposes. However, these contact details may not be reliable or responsive, as many customers have reported that they have not received any reply or assistance from them. Moreover, the phone number may not be based in Australia, as it does not match the format of Australian phone numbers. It may also be a virtual number that can be easily changed or disconnected.
Customer Service Provided By jp-ex.io
jp-ex.io claims to provide 24/7 customer support via email, phone, live chat, and social media channels. However, many customers have complained that the customer service is poor or non-existent and that they have not been able to reach anyone from the platform to resolve their issues or queries. Some customers have also reported that the customer service agents are rude, unprofessional, or unhelpful and that they have been ignored, blocked, or threatened by them. Furthermore, the customer service may not be able to communicate effectively in English, as some customers have noticed grammatical or spelling errors in their messages or emails.
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers
jp-ex.io does not provide any defensive measures or safeguards against fraudulent brokers or scammers who may try to exploit its customers. It does not have any verification or authentication processes for its users, nor does it have any encryption or security protocols for its website or app. It also does not have any dispute resolution or compensation mechanisms for its customers who may suffer losses or damages due to the platform’s negligence or misconduct. Customers are solely responsible for their safety and security when using jp-ex.io, and they may not be able to recover their funds or seek legal recourse if they fall victim to a scam or fraud.
jp-ex.io is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that is not regulated or licensed by ASIC or any other reputable authority, and that may pose a high risk of scamming or defrauding its customers. It has received many negative reviews and complaints from its customers, who have reported various problems and issues with the platform’s products and services, location, and customer service. It also does not provide any defensive measures or safeguards against fraudulent brokers or scammers who may try to exploit its customers. Therefore, we do not recommend using jp-ex.io for any cryptocurrency trading or investment activities, and we advise potential investors to avoid this platform and look for other more reliable and trustworthy options.