File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is i-Coin a Scam Broker?
i-Coin promises success in trading cryptocurrencies, but before getting excited about this opportunity, it is important to look carefully at who is offering the service. i-Coin is based in Estonia, but it is not licensed in Estonia and anywhere else. It has a high fee structure, which is not a good sign, since many legitimate brokers offer commissions instead of high fees. Is i-Coin legit or is it a scam?
Is i-Coin a Scam or Legit Broker?
We looked into i-Coin and have discovered that it is run by a company called Millennium Solutions which is based in Dominica, where there is no licensing for these platforms and brokers. It is clear that there is inconsistent information about where it is located (according to some sources, they were based in Estonia). Given the high fees, lack of regulation, and inconsistent data, we recommend staying away from i-Coin.
Our experts have examined Coincea and it seems legitimate because:
- It has a license from the SEC
- Coinberry’s fees are reasonable
- Coinberry has positive reviews from customers and publications
- There is visibility into who runs Coincea and transparency into its services
Our experts have decided that Coincea seems legitimate. However, there is no guarantee that no problems can happen with Coincea. Even the best brokers and platforms can have things go wrong and you may need fund recovery in some cases. If you have lost money with Coincea or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.