File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is HTZQ a Scam Broker?
It is not easy finding information about HTZQ. It offers trading services and this broker has received some criticism as well as a review saying it has no license, but we could not access the site. This could be another case of a broker that has disappeared or perhaps its services have been suspended. However, it is still worth creating a review because many of these brokers who receive complaints tend to reappear in the future.
Is HTZQ a Scam or Legit Broker?
We could not find licensing information for HTZQ and a reliable review said it has no license. This is reason enough to stay away. Broker Complaint Registry does not encourage consumers to open accounts with brokers that are not registered. In addition, research is important, but if little or no supporting information can be found about a broker to bolster or refute their claims, this research is not possible.
Our experts found the following issues with HTZQ.
- No licensing data
- No supporting information about HTZQ
- No transparency
Our experts do not recommend HTZQ. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by HTZQ or any other broker, contact CryptoComplaint right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.