File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is GPK Financial a Scam Broker?
GPK Financial offers financial planning and investment services. It looks like an upscale broker, but in fact, on further investigation, Broker Complaint Registry has discovered that GPK Financial is nothing more than a clone of a similarly-named regulated broker called GPK Financial Planning. It is very easy for consumers to get these names mixed up, but a mistake like this could be costly. However, with some double-checking and research, you can avoid falling prey to broker cloning scams.
Is GPK Financial a Scam or Legit Broker?
The FCA or the Financial Conduct Authority has identified GPK Financial as a scam that is a clone of an FCA-regulated broker GPK Financial Planning. Cloning is a serious problem because a scam broker can easily copy a site and misrepresent themselves and their services. This is why consumers should double-check and do intensive research into any broker before opening an account.
Our experts found the following issues with GPK Financial
- No license
- Warning from the FCA
- Cloned site
- No transparency
Our experts do not recommend GPK Financial. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by GPK Financial or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
Our experts found discovered the following about Baird Capital
- An FCA license
- A brand that has a long track record of success
- Transparency and full information about who runs the company
- Validation from reliable media sources
Our experts have found that Baird Capital seems legitimate. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Baird Capital or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.