File a Complaint Against
Is Global Trade Scam Broker?
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Global Trade a Scam Broker?
Search “Global Trade” and you are likely to come across some general articles on the concept of international commerce, but when you finally find information about Global Trade the broker, you may realize that it is a scam. Global Trade is an unregulated broker with many convincing complaints. Broker Complaint Registry researched this broker by looking at complaints from regulators and consumers. So what is wrong with Global Trade?
Is Global Trade a Scam or Legit Broker?
Consumers made serious accusations against Global Trade. Although it is hard to verify each one and many reviews can be fake, BCR experts find that unregulated brokers like Global Trade often engage in these tactics. Some say Global Trade’s platform is fake and the brokers make customers sign a waiver to make fund recovery more difficult. However, our experts provide clients with assistance even in these cases. We suggest looking for brokers that are regulated and provide solid services.
Our experts found out the following about Global Trade
- Not licensed
- Many bad reviews
- Makes clients sign unethical waivers
- Fake platform
Our experts do not recommend Global Trade. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Global Trade or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.