File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
The United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority has issued a warning against Fxbinary-optionltd.com in October 2023
Fxbinary-optionltd.com is a website that claims to offer online trading services for various assets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The website promises high returns, low fees, and professional support. But is Fxbinary-optionltd.com a scam or a legit broker?
In this blog post, we will review Fxbinary-optionltd.com and provide some evidence that suggests that this website is not trustworthy and may be involved in fraudulent activities. We will also give some tips on how to avoid falling victim to such scams and what to do if you have already invested with them.
Fxbinary-optionltd.com: Red Flags
- Lack of regulation: Fxbinary-optionltd.com does not provide any information about its legal status, registration, or license. This means that it is not regulated by any reputable authority and does not comply with any rules or standards that protect the interests and rights of traders. If you trade with an unregulated broker, you risk losing your money and personal data without any recourse.
- Fake reviews: Fxbinary-optionltd.com has a section on its website where it displays positive testimonials from its supposed clients. However, these reviews are fake and copied from other websites. For example, one of the reviews is identical to the one found on the website of IQ Option, a well-known and regulated broker. This shows that Fxbinary-optionltd.com is trying to deceive potential customers by creating a false impression of its reputation and performance.
- Unrealistic claims: Fxbinary-optionltd.com makes unrealistic claims about its services and results. For instance, it claims that it has over 10 million clients, that it offers a 100% deposit bonus, and that it guarantees a 95% success rate. These claims are too good to be true and are not backed by any evidence or verification. Moreover, they contradict the disclaimer on the website that states that trading involves risks and that past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Poor customer service: Fxbinary-optionltd.com claims that it has a 24/7 customer support team that can be contacted via phone, email, or live chat. However, many users have reported that they have not received any response from the website after sending their queries or complaints. Some users have also reported that they have been harassed by the website’s agents who pressured them to deposit more money or refused to process their withdrawal requests.
- Withdrawal issues: One of the most common complaints about Fxbinary-optionltd.com is that it does not allow its clients to withdraw their funds. Users have reported that they have faced various obstacles and excuses when they tried to request a withdrawal, such as technical errors, verification delays, high fees, or account closure. Some users have also reported that they have been scammed by the website’s agents who asked them to pay additional taxes or fees in order to release their funds.
Fxbinary-optionltd.com is a scam website that pretends to be a legitimate online broker but is actually involved in fraudulent activities. It is not regulated, it uses fake reviews and unrealistic claims, it provides poor customer service, and it does not allow withdrawals. We advise you to stay away from Fxbinary-optionltd.com and any other broker that exhibits similar characteristics. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy broker, you should check out our list of recommended brokers that are licensed and regulated by reputable authorities.
What to Do If You’ve Lost Money with Fxbinary-optionltd.com?
If you have been scammed by Fxbinary-optionltd.com or any other broker, you’ll want to seek assistance from brokercomplaintregistry.com immediately. Our experts will consult with you and bolster your claim to help you get your money back. Brokercomplaintregistry.com is a leader in recovering your funds and will help you retrieve your funds from a broker scam.