File a Complaint Against
Flameoption Trade Investment
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Blanco Fx a Scam Broker?
Flameoption offers trendy trading products and promises significant returns for traders. Many traders are excited about online trading and Flameoption sounds like another exciting opportunity. However, it is important to research brokers carefully before signing up for an account. We have looked carefully at Flameoption and have created the following review.
The first thing to look for in any broker is if it is licensed. Not only is Flameoption not licensed, but there is a complaint against it by the Financial Commission. Although the Financial Commission is not a regulator and it is a private organization, its case seems reliable base on other information we discovered about Flameoption. Also, because Flameoption is not regulated in the first place, it makes any reviews or complaints easier to believe.
Is Flameoption a scam or legit broker?
According to reviews, Flameoption that brokers tried to talk them into depositing tens of thousands of dollars and kept demanding higher deposits without showing results. Also, one customer claimed that they weren’t able to withdraw money. Here are some issues with Flameoption:
- No license
- Identified as a possible scam by the Financial Commission
- Credible customer complaints
- Lack of transparency
We are not surprised to find all of these problems with Flameoption since it is not regulated. Our team always cautions clients to stay away from an unregulated broker. This is also true with Flameoption. It is best to avoid this broker and if you have an account, to withdraw your money. Our team can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.