File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Firstbit.io a Scam Broker?
The first thing to consider when reviewing Firstbit.io is not to get it confused with Firstbit, the IT solutions company. Firstbit.io offers trader crypto and forex trading. Its beginning account is at $250 but the next level is $10,000 which is a red flag. This tactic is often designed to tempt users to put drastically more money in their accounts. In addition, Firstbit.io has huge spreads and high leverage, which makes it an expensive and risky broker.
Is Firstbit.io a Scam or Legit Broker?
However, the riskiest aspect of this broker is its licensing. Firstbit.io, which is run by parent company Mirror Media Ltd. They are registered in the Dominican Republic, which is better than no license at all but provides very flimsy oversight over its brokers. For the above reasons, we do not consider Firstbit.ioa a safe broker to work with and recommend looking elsewhere.
Our experts have examined Firstbit.io and have found the following problems:
- Low-grade license
- High spreads
- High leverage
- Huge differences between account types
- Poor reviews
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with Firstbit.io. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with Firstbit.io or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.