File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Finq.com is a CFD trading platform that claims to offer more than 2,100 CFD assets, including bonds, indices, Forex, ETFs, commodities, and stocks. Finq.com also promises zero commission, up to $4,000 in welcome bonuses, and 24/5 customer support. But is Finq.com a reliable and trustworthy broker? In this review, we will examine the pros and cons of Finq.com and see if it meets the expectations of traders.
Pros of Finq.com
- Trade more than 2100 instruments from 7 asset classes including bonds and ETFs
- Traders’ Trend helps investors understand market sentiment
- Zero commission model with starting deposits as low as $100 (for all assets except CFDs on Stocks)
- MetaTrader4 platform available for desktop and mobile trading
- Daily analysis, educational tools, and premium customer support for higher-level accounts
Cons of Finq.com
- No MT5 Offered (Only MT4)
- No EU or American Traders
- High minimum deposits for gold, platinum, and exclusive accounts ($10,000, $50,000, and $100,000 respectively)
- Expensive spreads compared to other brokers
- Lack of transparency regarding deposits and withdrawals
- Limited research tools and unprofessional support
- Negative customer reviews and complaints on Trustpilot and other platforms
- Not regulated by any reputable authority (only by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles)
Based on our review, Finq.com is not recommended for our readers. The broker has expensive spreads, high minimum capital requirements, and a lack of transparency regarding deposits and withdrawals. Limited research tools and unprofessional support add to the red flags about the broker. Moreover, Finq.com has received many negative reviews and complaints from customers who claim that they have been scammed or cheated by the broker. Finq.com is not regulated by any reputable authority, which means that traders have no protection or recourse in case of any dispute or issue. Therefore, we advise you to stay away from Finq.com and look for a more reliable and trustworthy broker.
What to Do If You’ve Lost Money with Finq.com?
If you have been scammed by Finq.com or any other broker, you’ll want to seek assistance from brokercomplaintregistry.com immediately. Our experts will consult with you and bolster your claim to help you get your money back. Brokercomplaintregistry.com is a leader in recovering your funds and will help you retrieve your funds from a broker scam.