File a Complaint Against
Is Evercore Consulting Groupa Scam Broker?
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Evercore Consulting Group
Is Evercore Consulting Group a Scam Broker?
Evercore Consulting Group seems to be a prestigious investment broker and wealth management consultant recommended by Bloomberg. However, look closely and you will see this isn’t true. In fact, Evercore Consulting Group is a cloned site and is meant to be confused with Evercore Inc. or Evercore Wealth Management, which are legitimate and licensed brokers.
Is Evercore Consulting Group a Scam or Legit Broker?
The example of Evercore Consulting Group signals the disturbing trend of broker cloning. It is relatively easy for scammers to clone sites and to create a name that is very close to that of prestigious financial services. All it takes is typing in the wrong word and consumers can end up signing up for a scam when they intended to open an account with a reliable broker. The FCA called out Evercore Consulting Group as a clone scam.
Our experts found out the following about Evercore Consulting Group
- No license
- Identified by the FCA as a broker clone scam
- Misleading statements
Our experts do not recommend Evercore Consulting Group. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Evercore Consulting Group or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
Our experts found out the following about Clicktrades
- It has a license from the FSA
- Its spreads are high
- It boasts about Metrader, which is a platform offered by many brokers
Our experts have determined that Clicktrades may be safe, but it may or may not be the right choice for you. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Clicktrades or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.