A Guide to Forex Trading Scams
Accounts, Fees, Spreads and Commissions
For U.S. clients, eToro provides only cryptocurrency trading. eToro defines US clients as those who are not only citizens but who actually reside in the U.S. Outside of the U.S. clients can trade 2,000 stocks and ETFs from 16 countries along with CFDs. Non-US customers can trade 16 forex pairs. U.S. customers trade 15 cryptocurrencies.
Technology and Platforms
Research and Education
Should You Trade With eToro?
Forex Trading Scam Brokers
- Are not regulated
- Do not provide transparency about fees, commissions, and spreads
- Do not allow a variety of platforms, payment, and account options
- Are evasive when asked questions and do not adequate customer service
- Have a fake address or telephone number
- Has a statement that they reserve the right to adjust fees or rules about withdrawing money or can close an account for any reason