File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
EliteFx Complaint – EliteFx Review
Is EliteFx a Scam Broker?
EliteFX seems like any other broker. If you look at customer reviews, you may see plenty of five-star ratings from people who claim they made money with this broker. However, if you scroll down the customer reviews, something will seem fishy. The reviews will either be five stars or one star. This is a strong indication of fake reviews. The five-star reviews were created by the company itself to distract from understandably angry clients
Is EliteFx trader Inc a scam or legit broker?
We know this from taking a deep dive and researching EliteFx Trader, which is an unregulated broker. The first requirement any reliable broker needs is a solid license from a top-tier broker, which EliteFX Trader does not have. This broker uses a robot which may not be a problem if the broker is regulated, but there are plenty of scam brokers who encourage clients to use robots that are fake and can steal personal data.
EliteFX Trader may have good reviews (that are probably not real) and a robot for automated trading. Customers have reported, however, that these robots show extreme gains in the account and later, extreme losses that seem unrealistic. In addition, the broker offers a free 3-day trial, but this is also a scam because they end up charging the credit card during the trial period.
After looking carefully at EliteFX Trader Inc’s website and researching reviews, we have seen the following complaints about this broker:
- Is not regulated
- Scam trader robot
- Charges credit card during 3-Day trail
- Many fake reviewsIt is clear that EliteFX Trader Inc is not a legitimate broker.
It is not licensed and has many fake tools, such as a scam robot. Do not think of trading with EliteFX Trader and if you have an account with this broker, seek fund recovery right away. Our experts can give you the tools to retrieve your money.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.