File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
DeFi Groups Complaint – DeFi Groups Review
Is DeFi Groups a Scam Broker?
Have you traded with DeFi Groups and believe you have been scammed by them?
Stop Worrying- You have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker Complaint Registry it’s our job to make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded back. By filling the form using ‘File a Complaint’ button you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is DeFi Groups a scam or legit broker?
DeFi Groups has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend to trade with them and if you are trading with DeFi Groups contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. There are many red flags we have observed in the functioning of this broker. If the DeFi Groups has done the following, you have probably a victim of DeFi Groups scam broker.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Broker Complaint Registry suggests -Don’t give up. You can still fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form through the ‘File a Complaint’ button above. We will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process. We are experts and have successfully helped thousands of people in recovering their lost money in scams. Let us check your case and start helping you.