File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Cryptominertrade a Scam Broker?
Cryptominertrade seems to have an impressive volume and number of clients and says that there are currently $6 million funds in accounts and has been a total of $24 million withdrawn. These numbers, however, may not be reliable. Cryptominertrade has no license and no regulator to validate these claims. The site is not secure and is not safe for financial transactions.
Is Cryptominertrade a Scam or Legit Broker?
After investigating Cryptominertrade, our experts could find no license and it seems that this broker is falsifying its location by using a VOIP number. A lack of transparency is always concerning since there is no reason for a legitimate broker to conceal their area or other information about accounts and who is behind the company.
Our experts have examined Cryptominertrade and have found the following problems:
- No license
- No transparency or visibility
- Bad reviews
- Unrealistic promises
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with Cryptominertrade. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with Cryptominertrade or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.