File a Complaint Against
CryptoCapitol.io Trade Investment
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Tradelivenow Is a Scam Broker?
CryptoCapitol.io claims to be regulated and based in the UK. it promises to give its customers access to crypto trading but without having to do research or make active trades. They suggest allowing the brokers to make the trades through an automated trading platform. In addition, CryptoCapitol.io offers a 0.1% hourly profit.
The claim of 0.1% hourly profits is unrealistic. The encouragement that customers take a hands-off approach to their own money implies that their clients should trust them. However, this trust should be earned and we have to check that they are a regulated broker.
Is CryptoCapitol.io a scam or legit broker?
Despite its claims, CryptoCapitol.io is an entirely fake company and does not have a license with the FCA. All UK-based brokers must be registered with the FCA and therefore, CryptoCapitol.io does not fit the criteria for a legit broker. After discovering the company is fake and has no license, there is no need to go further. However, we should note what reviewers have said about CryptoCapitol.io
ot only is CryptoCapitol.io not regulated, but it behaves like a scam broker. According to customer reviews, many customers did not receive their payout or were suddenly locked out of their accounts. If this has happened to you, contact a fund recovery service. Our professionals will advise you in the process of retrieving your money.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.