File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is CryptoArb a Scam Broker?
CryptoArb promises its clients a stable income trading highly volatile assets. That should give anyone a pause for thought. It claims to have been founded by professional traders, but no names are provided and CryptoArb is unlicensed. Should you consider trading with CryptoArb? Our experts looked carefully at the broker and have reached certain conclusions.
Is CryptoArb a Scam or Legit Broker?
First of all, CryptoArb has no license. We never recommend brokers who are unlicensed. The only way clients can have any security is by dealing licensed brokers. Second, CryptoArb promises a stable income. No broker can guarantee that all clients can quit their day jobs and just trade, especially with cryptocurrencies which are always fluctuating in value. Although it is good that CryptoArb offers a demo account, it demands $1,000 for this privilege. That is no demo account but a high minimum.
Our experts have examined CryptoArb and have found the following problems:
- No license
- The promise of huge returns
- Minimum is too high $1,000
- Lack of transparency
This is the information we discovered through our own investigation and customer reviews. Clients should beware of schemes like CryptoArb. Instead, research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with CryptoArb or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.