File a Complaint Against
CoinTrust Lab Investment
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Tradelivenow Is a Scam Broker?
CoinTrust Lab calls itself a Top-Notch investment opportunity that offers “risk-free investments” and a stable income. They even offer a debit card for special investors who deposit 10 bitcoins. CoinTrust Lab’s promise to deliver 3-5% daily profit thanks to its impressive technology. This sounds like a major opportunity, but is it for real?
Before opening an account with any broker, it is important to do a full investigation. After looking at the site, we were already suspicious. Most legitimate brokers do not claim to offer risk-free investments, since no investment is risk-free, particularly not volatile cryptocurrency. No broker can offer 3-5% returns daily. This alone would cause us to dismiss CoinTrust Lab.
CoinTrust Lab Is a scam or legit broker?
We looked carefully at CoinTrust Lab and found many inflated promises and bad reviews, but the main factor is that it claims to be based in the UK but is not registered by the FCA. We do not recommend any broker that is not regulated, so it is safe to say that CoinTrust Lab is not legit.
If you have an account with CoinTrust Lab, it is important to seek withdrawal. Scam brokers will often not give money back to customers. That is why you need a fund recovery service. We will consult with you and provide you advice on how to retrieve your funds from a scam broker
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.