File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Coincea a Scam Broker?
Coincea is a cryptocurrency platform that claims to have served 3 million customers and 400 institutions. Unlike similar trading services, it is regulated by the SEC and shows a copy of the license as well as the number of its license. Coincea promises, “seamless trading” and has many good reviews. Is Coincea for real and is its license authentic?
Is Coincea a Scam or Legit Broker?
Our experts have looked carefully at the license, the reviews, and publications and have done our own researches, and have determined that Coincea is legitimate. It is most likely safe to use Coincea. It is important to work with platforms and brokers who are licensed because if there is a problem, you can file a complaint with the regulator. Contact us if you need fund recovery services.
Our experts have examined Coincea and it seems legitimate because:
- It has a license from the SEC
- Coinberry’s fees are reasonable
- Coinberry has positive reviews from customers and publications
- There is visibility into who runs Coincea and transparency into its services
Our experts have decided that Coincea seems legitimate. However, there is no guarantee that no problems can happen with Coincea. Even the best brokers and platforms can have things go wrong and you may need fund recovery in some cases. If you have lost money with Coincea or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.