File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Salvax Limited a Scam Broker?
According to its site, Codex Crypto is an “officially licensed digital asset exchange” which allows traders to buy, sell, store and trade the most “eminent cryptocurrencies” and “near-zero fees” of 0.1%. The awkward wording is one red flag since it doesn’t sound like professionally written web content for a financial services site. Broker Complaint Registry looked more closely at Codex Crypto and found that serious warnings against this broker.
Is Plutus Finances a Scam or Legit Broker?
The FCA or the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom has warned that Codex Crypto is a fake site that is cloning an FCA-regulated broker called Codex Capital Partners. This is a common and disturbing trend that can make consumers more vulnerable to all kinds of crypto scams and forex scams. If the names are close enough, they can mistake the cloned site for the real thing.
Our experts found the following issues with Codex Crypto
A certificate from The Financial Commission rather than a real license
- No license
- FCA warning
- A cloned site
- Awkwardly worded web content
Our experts do not recommend Codex Crypto. We encourage visitors to do research, read our broker reviews and select regulated brokers. If you have been scammed by Codex Crypto or any other broker, contact Broker Complaint Registry right away and we can advise you on fund recovery.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.