File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is CEXIO a Scam Broker?
Is CEXIO a Scam or Legit Broker?
The first thing to look for in a broker is if it is regulated. CEXIO has a license from several regulatory agencies including FinCEN in the U.S. However, its services are not available to people in all US states. CEXIO seems to focus on riskier assets, such as bitcoin and forex, but its services seem to be secure and it has a license. We would warn consumers to beware of margin trading. CEXIO offers leverage of 1:100 which is reasonable for the industry.
Our experts have examined CEXIO and have found it to be most likely legit for the following reasons:
- Licensed by FinCEN
- Reviewed positively by reliable websites such as Business Insider
- Reasonable leverage and commissions
- Transparency into services
Our experts have concluded that CEXIO seems legitimate. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with CEXIOor another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.