File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy online broker, you might have come across Capitalix. Capitalix is a platform that claims to offer a variety of trading services, such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. But is Capitalix a scam or a legit broker? In this review, we will examine the features, pros, cons, and reputation of Capitalix to help you make an informed decision.
What is Capitalix?
Capitalix is an online broker that was founded in 2019 and is operated by Trustnet Ltd, a company registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Capitalix offers access to over 300 trading instruments, including major, minor, and exotic currency pairs, popular stocks from global markets, commodities such as gold and oil, indices such as the S&P 500 and the FTSE 100, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Capitalix also provides a web-based trading platform that is compatible with any device and browser, as well as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
What are the advantages of Capitalix?
Some of the advantages of trading with Capitalix are:
– Low minimum deposit: You can start trading with Capitalix with as little as $250, which is lower than many other online brokers.
– Multiple account types: Capitalix offers four different account types to suit different levels of experience and trading styles. The account types are Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, and they come with different spreads, leverage, bonuses, and features.
– Educational resources: Capitalix provides a range of educational materials to help traders improve their skills and knowledge. These include video tutorials, webinars, e-books, articles, and market news.
– Customer support: Capitalix has a dedicated customer support team that is available 24/5 via phone, email, live chat, and WhatsApp. The support team can assist you with any issues or questions you might have regarding the platform or your account.
What are the disadvantages of Capitalix?
Some of the disadvantages of trading with Capitalix are:
– Lack of regulation: Capitalix is not regulated by any reputable authority, such as the FCA in the UK or the CySEC in Cyprus. This means that there is no guarantee that your funds are safe or that you will get fair treatment in case of any disputes or complaints.
– High withdrawal fees: Capitalix charges a withdrawal fee of $50 for every withdrawal request, which is quite high compared to other brokers. Moreover, there are additional fees for wire transfers and credit card transactions.
– Negative reviews: Capitalix has received many negative reviews from customers who have complained about various issues, such as poor customer service, delayed withdrawals, hidden charges, and aggressive marketing tactics.
Is Capitalix a scam or a legit broker?
Based on our research and analysis, we cannot recommend Capitalix as a reliable and trustworthy broker. There are too many red flags that indicate that Capitalix is a scam or at least a very risky platform to trade with. The lack of regulation, the high withdrawal fees, and the negative reviews are enough to make us wary of this broker. Therefore, we advise you to avoid Capitalix and look for other regulated and reputable brokers instead.
What to Do If You’ve Lost Money with Capitalix?
If you have been scammed by Capitalix or any other broker, you’ll want to seek assistance from brokercomplaintregistry.com immediately. Our experts will consult with you and bolster your claim to help you get your money back. Brokercomplaintregistry.com is a leader in recovering your funds and will help you retrieve your funds from a broker scam.