File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors bs-xchange.com – This is a suspected imposter entity. It may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with:
– a registered Australian business;
– Australian financial services licensee;
– Australian credit licensee; and/or
– the authorized representatives or employees of the business or licensee.
Overview of bs-xchange.com:
bs-xchange.com is a website that claims to offer online trading services in various financial markets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. The website states that it is operated by a company registered in the Marshall Islands. However, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has issued a warning that bs-xchange.com is a suspected imposter entity that may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with a registered Australian business. ASIC advises investors to exercise extreme caution when dealing with bs-xchange.com and to avoid sending money or personal information to the website.
Regulation and Compliance of bs-xchange.com:
According to the website, bs-xchange.com is regulated when in fact, ASIC has confirmed that bs-xchange.com is not licensed or authorised to provide financial services in Australia. Moreover, bs-xchange.com does not appear to be regulated by any reputable financial regulator in other regions, such as the UK, Europe, or North America. This means that customers of bs-xchange.com have no protection or recourse in case of any dispute or issue with the website.
Customer Reviews of bs-xchange.com:
A quick search on the internet reveals that there are many negative reviews and complaints about bs-xchange.com from customers who claim to have been scammed by the website. Some of the common issues reported by customers include:
– Difficulty in withdrawing funds or closing accounts
– High fees and commissions charged by the website
– Poor customer service and communication
– False or misleading information provided by the website
– Pressure tactics and harassment by the website’s agents
– Loss of money due to poor execution or manipulation of prices
Products and Services Offered By bs-xchange.com:
bs-xchange.com claims to offer a variety of products and services for online trading, such as:
– A web-based trading platform that supports multiple languages and devices
– A range of trading instruments, including forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies
– Competitive spreads and leverage ratios
– Educational resources and market analysis
– Various account types and payment methods
However, these claims are not verified or supported by any evidence or testimonials from credible sources. Moreover, the website does not provide any details about the trading conditions, fees, commissions, risks, or terms and conditions associated with its products and services. Therefore, customers should be wary of trusting the website’s claims and promises.
Location of bs-xchange.com:
The website states that its address is Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro MH96960 Marshall Islands. However, this address is commonly used by many offshore companies that operate in unregulated or low-regulation jurisdictions. Furthermore, the website does not provide any phone number or email address for contacting the company. The only way to communicate with the website is through an online form or a live chat feature on the website. This makes it difficult for customers to verify the identity or location of the website or to reach out to them in case of any problem.
Customer Service Provided By bs-xchange.com:
According to some customer reviews and complaints, the customer service provided by bs-xchange.com is very poor and unprofessional. Customers report that they receive delayed or no responses from the website’s agents when they try to contact them via email or live chat. Customers also report that they are often ignored, lied to, or pressured by the website’s agents when they request to withdraw their funds or close their accounts. Some customers even claim that they have been threatened or harassed by the website’s agents when they try to expose their fraudulent activities.
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers:
Given the numerous red flags and warning signs associated with bs-xchange.com, customers should avoid dealing with this website at all costs. However, if customers have already invested money or personal information with this website, they should take some defensive measures to protect themselves from further harm, such as:
– Stop sending any more money or information to the website
– Contact their bank or payment provider and request a chargeback or a refund
– Report the website to their local authorities or regulators
– Seek legal advice or assistance from a reputable lawyer or consumer protection agency
– Share their experience and warn others about the website on social media or review platforms
bs-xchange.com is a suspected imposter entity that may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with a registered Australian business. The website is not regulated or authorised to provide financial services in Australia or any other reputable jurisdiction. The website has many negative reviews and complaints from customers who claim to have been scammed by the website. The website does not provide any reliable or transparent information about its products, services, location, or customer service. Customers should exercise extreme caution when dealing with bs-xchange.com and avoid sending money or personal information to the website.