File a Complaint Against
Blanco FX Trade Investment
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Blanco Fx a Scam Broker?
Forex trading is fast-paced and thrilling. Forex is the largest and most active trading market in the world. However, forex involves a lot of risks, which is what many brokers do not tell you. Blanco FX seems like many other forex brokers, but our experts have found reason to be concerned about this broker specifically.
One of the first things to be worried about concerning Blanco FX is that it is not licensed. The first thing to look for when researching brokers to work with is whether they have a license and what kind of license they have. Blanco is unregulated and therefore, there is no regulator who can protect clients and hear their complaints.
Is Blanco Fx a scam or legit broker?
Since forex is a risky form of trading, we always recommend that consumers trade forex only with the best highest-regulated brokers. In this case, Blanco doesn’t measure up. Brokers like BlancoFX that are not licensed may tend to have problems such as:
- Aggressive tactics
- Fake trading tools
- Demands for more deposits
- Refusal to release funds
- Freeze accounts
If you have money in BlancoFX, it is important to request a withdrawal, file a complaint and work with our fund recovery experts to retrieve your money.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.