File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is BitPerfect a Scam Broker?
BitPerfect is a broker that has the same name as an audio player. This may be accidental or purposeful. Although “bit” stands for bitcoin, this broker may have fashioned its name to be similar to something that will get plenty of searches and positive reviews, perhaps to disguise the fact that it has no license and mainly bad reviews from customers. However, is this enough of a reason not to trade with BitPerfect?
Is BitPerfect a Scam or Legit Broker?
Our experts never recommend brokers who are not licensed. That is the first strike against BitPerfect. We suspect they may be piggybacking off of BitPerfect the audio player to disguise themselves, but there is no proof of this. Customer reviews talked about lack of regulation, forex withdrawal problems and suddenly closing accounts, which are red flags. It seems like a good idea to look around for a regulated broker and to cross BitPerfect off your list.
Our experts have examined BitPerfect and have found the following problems:
- No license
- Customers complain of withdrawal problems
- Customers complain of accounts frozen
- Lack of transparency
This is the information we discovered through our own investigation and customer reviews. Clients should beware of schemes like BitPerfect. Instead, research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with BitPerfect or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.