File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is bitmacinvest.com a Scam Broker?
BitMiners.asia is not a regular broker. It is involved with bitcoin mining hardware. Therefore, when analyzing this company, we aren’t dealing with the same criteria that we would use for crypto brokers. However, there are some ways to see whether BitMiners.asia is the real deal or is a scam. The problem with merchants is that often a few things can go wrong before they are identified as scams. In the case of BitMiners.asia, some things have gone wrong.
Is bitmacinvest.com a Scam or Legit Broker?
BitMacInvest is clearly trying to cover itself and avoid any legal problems. It claims that because all of the trades are private, that BitMacInvest does not have to comply with SEC regulations. In addition, those who sign up have to promise not to take legal action against the site. This is of course absurd and no one should agree to such conditions. It is no surprise that BitMacInvest is not licensed and not trustworthy.
Our experts have examined BitMacInvest and have found the following problems:
- Not licensed
- Strange disclaimers
- Vague content
- Bad reviews
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with BitMacInvest. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with BitMacInvest or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.