File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is BitExpress a Scam Broker?
BitExpress promises Bitcoin and crypto trading and healthy returns. However, no license could be found for BitExpress and it is impossible to verify these claims. In addition, there are a number of bad reviews for BitExpress. The website is not secure, which is always a bad sign for any financial services company. Our professionals have looked carefully at BitExpress and have created this review.
Is ETHBTC Investment a Scam or Legit Broker?
We could not locate any proof that BitExpress has a license. This is not a good sign. We recommend working only with licensed brokers. If something goes wrong with BitExpress, there is no regulator to file a complaint with. In addition, your money should not be trusted on an unsecured website. This will make it vulnerable to hacking and malware and will rob you not only of your funds but your data. We recommend staying away from BitExpress and any other unregulated broker.
Our experts have examined BitExpress and have found the following problems:
- No license
- No transparency or visibility
- Bad reviews
- Unrealistic promises
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with BitExpress. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with BitExpress or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.