File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Is Bitero a Scam Broker?
Bitero has an attractive site and features a statement from its CEO, who stands behind the services. Bitero pools the funds of traders together and these funds are managed by seasoned traders through diversified trading products. This is the impression Bitero creates, but it is legit? Upon further inspection, we found out that Bitero is not what it seems. The CEO was not verified as a real person associated with this company.
Is Bitero a Scam or Legit Broker?
The first thing to look for in a broker is if it is regulated. We could not find proof of any license from Bitero. This seems like another high-yield investment scam and the notion of pooling funds of traders rather than managing individual accounts seemed fishy. This suspicion is justified because Bitero has been revealed as an MLM scheme that does not seem reliable. Our experts recommend staying away from any broker that is unregulated and encourages collective investment.
Our experts have examined Bitero and have found the following problems:
- No license
- Names of people are not verified and probably fake
- Bad reviews
- Unrealistic promises
- Inconsistent information
Our experts do not recommend opening an account with Bitero. We suggest that you choose a licensed broker instead. Research our other broker reviews and sign up with a regulated broker. If you have lost money with Bitero or another broker, our professionals are here to help you.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.